Currently I'm working with an established global company in Birmingham, they are looking for an Credit Controller.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of the accounts receivable function and maintaining the cashbook module. Producing invoices and statements and liaising with customers and Account Managers to collect and chase due and old aged debt. You will also manage cash flow forecasting and liaise with colleagues in the US in regards to managing sales adjustments.
It is essential that you will:
- Have extensive previous experience in Accounts receivables or credit control with proven experience of delivering successful results in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
- Show a proven record of excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Have previous experience of all Microsoft Office packages to a minimum of intermediate level.
- Have an ability to be versatile and proven in identifying issues, making decisions and acting on them.
- AAT Qualified
- Experience of using Oracle and Sage 50 systems.
In return you will get:
- To work in a really friendly, fun cultured environment.
- Enjoy excellent training, and ongoing support.
- Enjoy a complex and challenging role with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
So if you are someone who is very passionate about what you do, committed and able to display positive behaviour, promote respect and demonstrate integrity this is the job for you.