An opportunity has arisen for a qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA (or overseas equivalent) Management Accountant, Buckinghamshire based. This NYSE listed Fortune 500 healthcare business established in 2005 have grown significantly and have created this new role as a management accountant. The role will pay up to £50,000 per annum.
As a Management Accountant you will be working closely with the financial controller and FP&A manager of the group to provide oversight of the management accountants.
The management accountant will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the timely production of accurate, transparent and meaningful management accounts for the trading divisions
- Analyse and investigate financial information and queries which will frequently be complex in respect of expenditure trends and budget variances
- Proactive management of budgets through regular meetings with key stakeholders including site managers, Business Managers and Directors
- Assist with the preparation of records for the audit of Statutory Accounts and provide support to the Financial Services team
The management accountant will need to show:
- Ability to develop complex financial data and reports into a format which can be easily understood by all levels and professions within the group
- Ability to build relationships through high quality network skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and effectively with staff at all levels within the organisation
If interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity contact Rohit Jain on
If you would like to refer qualified accountants from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £250 of retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made