Senior Payroll & Finance Assistant
Our client based in East Grinstead, West Sussex are currently seeking a Finance Assistant/Payroll Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have working knowledge of SAP, be AAT qualified or PQ Accountant by experience, MS Excel skills to formula /pivot table level and a full driving licence.
This is a full time permanent position with immediate start and great company benefits.
- Administrate all payroll activities from data collection to employee payment
- Liaise with external Payroll software supplier as appropriate
- Maintain knowledge of all employer payroll regulations
- Deliver Real time information to HMRC and tax payments
- Prepare and issue tax forms for payroll tax year eg: P11D, PSA, P45 etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and managers
- Administrate all employee pensions related activities including Auto enrolment
- Liaise with external pensions consultants as appropriate
- Upload monthly pensions data to consultants software
- Bank Reconciliations for Sterling and Euro Accounts
- Bank transfers as appropriate (BACS etc.)
- Liaising with Bank customer support team as appropriate
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation, HMRC return and payment as appropriate
- Raising customer invoices through main business system (SAP)
- Chasing outstanding aged debtors
- Ensure accounts the individual is responsible for are reconciled on an ongoing basis.
- Support external audit process providing information and evidence as requested by the auditors.
- Support Finance team on adhoc activities as required e.g. process purchase ledger invoice
Options Resourcing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only contact those who best suit the needs of our clients.