Lead Physical Health Care Nurse - CAMHS & Adults
The service is home to specialist units for ongoing and intensive care, our client offers a comprehensive range of services for young people, including full educational provision. They also offer a unique, bi- lingual service for deaf men and women providing intensive care through to locked rehabilitation.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Lead Nurse to work within a established Physical Health Team within a larger specialist mental hospital in the CAMHS service. The post holder will be responsible for monitoring the physical health of patients within the Hospital based in Greater Manchester, working closely with the nurse Practitioner.
The role will involve Leading the team, providing supervision and management. Ensuring the co-ordination of the GP clinic on a weekly basis, taking responsibility for referring patients if other health professional involvement is indicated, ensuring that documentation is completed i.e. GP notes, physical health monitoring forms and Physical Health Care Plans. The role will involve liaising with the teams on each clinical area, responding to the educational needs of patients and becoming involved in the training of staff as required. This post will cover CAMHS and Adults.
- Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) with Mental Health Experience or a Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with physical health experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Valid in date NMC Registration
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Birthday and Anniversary-of-joining leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- All-employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Cover
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
To apply for this position, please click apply now and one of our experienced consultants will contact you shortly. You can also Refer a Friend to CAMHS Professionals. We are offering a bonus of up to £100 for any referral that leads to a successful placement.