Personal Tax Semi/Senior
An excellent Personal Tax position has arisen within a well-established Accountancy firm based in Guildford. My client is looking for candidates at either Semi or Senior level.
You would be responsible for personal tax compliance for a large portfolio of clients, which would include:
- Preparing personal tax returns for a range of clients
- Monitoring tax return progress
- Advising personal tax clients of tax liabilities
- Liaising with clients to ensure prompt tax completion
- Dealing with any technical queries which may arise
- Identifying tax planning opportunities, such as inheritance tax planning
- Handling routine HMRC enquires
The client is looking for someone who has experience in a Personal Tax role within a professional practise, as well as proven personal tax compliance experience. Knowledge of Pertax would be beneficial, along with strong communication and time management skills.
Excellent opportunities for career progression are available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your latest CV or get in touch with Ten Fourteen Group.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Ten Fourteen Group is an equal opportunities agency.
Ten Fourteen Group is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.