Responsible for supporting the Senior Brand Campaign Manager in project managing and delivering brand marketing campaigns. Working across the full marketing mix (digital, print, event and sponsorship, video etc.), responsible for delivering campaigns that drive awareness and recommendation.
Our client was established over 100 years ago and has an excellent reputation in the market. The organisation has offices in Guildford and London as well campus's across the UK
As Marketing Executive you will be responsible for
Assist in delivering the annual brand marketing campaign plan that will include multi-platform activities including digital, print, video and events
- Responsible for the day to day operations of campaign management
- Deliver and oversee online and offline brand marketing campaigns
- Liaise with departments across the business on brand guidelines and brand assets
- Assist in the delivery of the University's sponsorship and events strategy in line with commercial and brand objectives.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure that all events and sponsorships are well planned and reflect brand our values.
- Assist the Senior Manager and Events Planner in the delivery of the annual events programme
To be suitable for this Marketing Executive role you will need:
- Experience of managing brand marketing campaigns
- Good working knowledge of using analytic tools to measure campaign success
- Experience of managing multiple marketing projects
- Experience of working across a variety of marketing channels
- Experience of event management
25000 - 28000 + package