One of the UK's biggest used car groups are recruiting a Car Service Manager now!!
Our client have a fantastic reputation for Customer Service and Quality. They are looking for a Car Service Manager to join their team and manage all aspects of the servicing and repairs of customers vehicles.
Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team including training, development and performance management.
- Review the Service department's performance to ensure the customer experience is the best in class.
- Understand and utilise financial KPI's to improve the business.
- Work within a multi-franchise environment.
- Communicate effectively at all levels from the workshop floor to board level.
- Maintain manufacturer relationships and adhere to manufacturer standards.
- Motivate themselves and be results driven.
- Use manufacturer and internal systems confidently and have strong IT skills.
- You will need to have previous experience in a similar role and a proven track record of success.
- It is important that you can ensure our Service customer experience is delivered to achieve class leading CSI performance and departmental profitability.
If you are interested in the role, please apply and we will be in touch with more details asap