Chemistry Curriculum Leader - Graveshem/Dartford - Kent
Classic Education are seeking an experienced qualified Secondary Chemistry Teacher for a school in the Dartford/Gravesham. We are seeking to appoint a well quazlified and enthausiastic Cirriculum Area Leader: Chemistry to join this high successful science faculty.
The ideal candidate will be/have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent subject Knowledge
- Leadership Experience
- Ability to teach A level (essential)
- Flexible approach to work
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent classroom management skills
Our Secondary schools can guarantee:
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capacity to commitment and raise student achievement even further.
- A vibrant and exciting place to work
- An excellent CPD programme, with opportunities for action research and gaining nationally accredited qualifications
- Join a succesful Science Faculty.
- Full time work
- Desirable salary
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Pav Kang at Classic Education on .