Marketing Account Manager - hotels
This well-established PR & Marketing agency is on the hunt for a unique individual to take on a very specific new role within their team.
The role will be responsible for managing and delivering marketing and communications for a hotel management group. The brand currently has eight hotels in its portfolio but will include new hotels as the company expands and grows across the UK.
Your role will be as a member of the agency. Fast-paced, hands-on and renowned for our clever communications advice, they are making serious noise in the hospitality and events sector. With a client base that spans leading event venues, industry suppliers, hotels, pubs, drinks products, trade associations and major exhibitions, plus a reputation that wins them business through word of mouth, they promise exciting new challenges for an energetic, motivated individual keen to develop his/her marketing credentials.
You will be eager to make your mark in this growing, integrated agency with big ambitions and you will be excited about the prospect of developing outstanding results for our hotel client as their marketing manager. You will relish the opportunity to travel the UK meeting with each of the hotels and being accountable for the implementation and delivery of the strategy and campaigns you devise.
- Construction and execution of marketing plans for all hotels
- Management of design production and delivery
- Maintaining the direction for the hotels - marketing, branding, web, digital, PR and communications
- Ability to create detailed marketing reports and statistics to enable fruitful discussions with GMs on marketing results and opportunities
- Budgetary creation and management
- Be responsible for all marketing collateral and promotions
- Liaison with hotel group revenue manager on special offers, third party channels and inventory
- Ensure that all monies spent can be measured for ROI
- Development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative and sales promotion.
- Content on brand website and all email communication consistent with brand positioning, creative tone, content and timing requirements to support brand strategies.
The Ideal Person will have:
- Good knowledge and experience in 3 and 4 star hotels
- Excellent marketing knowledge and experience
- Be hands on and proactive
- Be up-to-date with hotel marketing trends and the latest digital/web knowledge
- Be savvy on all forms of social media
- Can control and manage a budget
- Have good industry contacts and knowledge
- Be excellent at developing and managing relationships at all levels within the hotels and the team
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent written communication
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional appearance
- Thorough knowledge of media
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Team player
You will be required to work from the agency's office in Woking during work hours. You will also be asked to travel to each hotel which will include overnight stays.
Own car essential.
Location: Woking, Surrey