Digital Marketing Executive
Excellent opportunity for a hands-on PPC specialist to gain responsibility for additional digital channels
Our client is a multi-channel, non-fashion retailer that has shown durability and ingenuity to perform well in challenging market conditions.
Having been recently acquired, they are now investing heavily to reposition the business and the brand as a pioneer in the home technology market working to an ambitious 5 year plan.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, this is the first hire into the team so there is huge scope to work across all digital channels
This role is crucial in implementing the online traffic driving strategy whilst ensuring activity is maximising the spend and continually looking to drive up the return on monies invested.
You're expected to
- Support the Head of Digital Marketing to optimise the digital marketing plan continually reviewing and optimising activity, budgets and ultimately results
- Work closely with marketing and trading teams to understand business and customer priorities (commercial, brand, external) to enable consistency of messaging, appropriate channel mix and efficiency of marketing spend
- Conduct daily analysis of all digital marketing channels for UK&I including paid & natural search, affiliates, digital display and paid social
- Brief content team as required for on-page requirements, content refreshes and best practices and briefs in digital enterprise team for any technical & tagging requirements, and best practices
- Work with the marketing team to define channel optimisation requirements for content led digital marketing channels for Uk&I
- Monitor activity, overall channel performance and budget on an ongoing basis to ensure daily, weekly and monthly targets are being achieved, taking corrective action where require
- Work closely with stakeholders and analytics teams to identify synergies, maximise cross channel optimisation and support a test and learn culture
- Ensure the appropriate tracking and reporting is in place for all campaigns
- Owns the Google My Business locations, and is the custodian of Google presence for all store locations, ensuring accurate, high quality data and information for our customers
Having brought the PPC capability in-house, they're after someone with a proven track record in running paid search campaigns to look after the digital marketing channels.
It's essential that the incoming Digital Marketing Executive has worked in a B2C environment, ideally within retail.
Whilst it could also suit someone coming form an agency, they must have worked with retail clients as well.
It's a crucial hire to the progression of their digital capability so you must be able to work in a highly autonomous manner, demonstrating a lot of initiative.
The role is key in pulling together different departments so we're after someone with outstanding communication and stakeholder engagement skills
What's on offer?
A chance to work in highly innovative environment that will be at the cutting edge of technology. You'll be given the autonomy and support to contribute to directly to the success of the business.
Salary will be £25 - 30K + Benefits