Retail Management Assessor - London
Are you experienced in Retail Management? Are you looking for work as a QCF/ NVQ Assessor?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a Qualified Management Assessor to deliver up to Level 5 Management in Central London.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis where you will be based from home working remotely and out in the field with learners and employers in their workplaces.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your management experience to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills, Tech Certs, ERR & PTLS
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
We are looking for a Qualified Management Assessor, with strong and significant management experience in one of the following sectors: Business or Retail.
Qualified candidates will have either D32/D33/A1 or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
* A starting salary of £28,560 + (Additional Benefits)
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Business mileage at 40ppm from home
* Company vehicle scheme option after 6 months
* Audio-visual equipment
* Training and development
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK