F&B Manager - Growing Leisure attraction - Cheltenham
Food and Beverage Manager – Growing Leisure attraction – Cheltenham
Salary; £25,000 – £30,000 + benefits
A rapidly expanding provider of themed indoor & outdoor miniature golf venues is looking for an exceptional General Manager to open a brand new indoor site in Cheltenham. Offering a range of events from Birthday parties and School Clubs through to Stag and Hen Dos and Corporate events, this organisation have created an innovative way of making Golf exciting for everyone.
- To promote the Food & Beverage offering via effective sales and marketing to achieve income targets
- To conduct show-rounds with potential and existing customers
- To be responsible for the day to day and event management of the Food & Beverage Team
- To assist in the development and delivery of staff training which is consistent with business needs
- To proactively develop the Food and Beverage Team for succession planning
- To liaise with all appropriate Managers to maximise promotions and sales opportunities
- To proactively compile rotas to ensure that staffing levels are aligned to business needs
- To ensure all purchases are aligned with the corporate purchasing guidelines
- To support the Group Food and Beverage Managers in the delivery of the Food and Beverage brand
- To have overall responsibility for the stock control of both food and beverage ensuring that budgeted margins are delivered on a monthly basis, stock rotation is carried out and wastage is minimised
- To be fully responsible for all financial procedures that relate to food and beverage, including adherence to cash handling procedures
- Ensure that the Food and Beverage operation adheres to the latest legislation and company procedures
- To carry out duties with regard to health & safety requirements and regulations according to the Health & safety policy.
What we want….
- Practical knowledge of how to prepare, cook and present food and beverage
- Understanding and ability to constantly deliver good quality customer care
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- Good understanding of the current food and beverage legislation including licensing
- Neat and presentable appearance with high standards of hygiene
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as working on own initiative
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of staff
- Ability to undertake a diverse workload and deliver to a high standard to required deadlines.