Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executives
Novus Leisure Head Office
Salary £25k p.a. (Negotiable DOE) + bonus scheme + benefits
Novus Leisure is an industry leader within the bars, clubs and restaurant hospitality sector. With over 40 venues located in London's most desirable postcodes; along with flagship sites in the UK's biggest cities. Joining the Novus Leisure team will open up endless doors to a successful career.
Overview of Role:
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for bringing our brands to life through our online channels. The role covers a broad range of duties spanning website management, social media activation, email content creation, online reporting, 3rd party affiliation and co-ordination.
- Understanding each venues personality and tone of voice and ensuring content and copy is on brand for each venue
- Creation of copy and content for venue website pages as well as updating content, building pages, monitoring and reporting on analytics.
- Working alongside the Digital Content Executive to ensure the website is SEO optimised
- Ability to source and edit imagery for web.
- Completing monthly 'Health Checks’ to ensure the website is maximising traffic and ensuring all content, tags, descriptions etc. are correct
Social Media Management
- Creation a 'Best Practice Guide’ for Social Media activity
- Creation of copy and content for venues social pages
- Signing off venue Social Media Plans and providing feedback
- Circulation of 'Best Practice’ social activity across venues
- Monthly Health Checks with the venues and helping put together local Social Plans
- Social Reporting on various measures such as - engagement, reach etc.
- Identifying new Social Channel opportunities
- Creation of email schedule for our venues working alongside the Marketing Manager
- Segmentation of the database to ensure the right customers are receiving the right messaging
- Creation of email copy content and imagery
- Subject line and copy testing to ensure the best open and click through rates
3rd Parties & Listings
- Ensuring venue activity is listed on relevant 3rd party sites
- Working with the venues to identify any online channels/ partner websites that they should be featured on and management of content on these sites
- Monthly online report centred around channel performance
- Campaign Reporting - to showcase how campaigns have performed in regards to specific online KPIs set by the Marketing Manager
- Collating a monthly online 'Competitor Analysis’
- Creation and delivery of the digital campaign for refurbishments and new venues
Personal Skills & Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to build relationships across the business with all departments and external agencies
- Highly organised. Uses initiative and a methodical approach to getting things done in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn and continually improve
- Exceptional creative writing and copy skills
- Hospitality / leisure sector experience (service / sales / marketing)
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- An understanding of reporting dashboards such as Google Analytics, Sprout Social etc.
- A relevant degree in marketing / digital / IT
- Must have a passion for all things digital and be a Social Media addict!
In Return you will receive:
- Industry leading salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Access to an extensive training and development programme
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 50% food and drink discount in all Novus Leisure Venues