EVENT PASTRY CHEF - EXCITING COMPANY
Event Pastry Chef - Exciting Company - Job Summary
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate, hard working Pastry Chef! You will have the autonomy to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction whilst working with the finest ingredients in an incredible venue!
Ideally we are looking for someone with previous events experience who can take an active role in the running of the event kitchen. The successful candidate will support the Head Chef with the preparation and delivery of excellent food whilst bringing new ideas on menu and service to the business.
Event Pastry Chef - Exciting Company - Role Responsibility
Reporting to the Head Chef, your role will be to ensure that the highest standards are maintained at all times within the Pastry section.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To deliver consistently high levels of service to ensure complete satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that the food is prepared and presented to the highest standards as required by the restaurant.
- Place orders and liaise with suppliers.
- Meet financial budgets and targets for the kitchen.
- Ensure outstanding standards are delivered consistently.
- To be fully conversant with all menus, in particular items which are the responsibility of your section and of their recipes and quantities.
- Assist the Head Chef in rotation of stocks and correct storage procedures ensuring the appropriate stock level.
Event Pastry Chef - Exciting Company - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience with events catering
- An experienced pastry chef, capable of working effectively and managing the kitchen
- Positive, knowledgeable and friendly at all times
- Ability to deliver in a demanding and pressurised environment
- A team player who communicates well with colleagues
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.