Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
£20,000 - £25,000
If you are a candidate who is AAT qualified, looking for a new role which offers a varied duties and comes with a salary to match your experience, this may be the role for you! My client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who can begin this new role 1 July 2017 preferably.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Month end processing,
- Bank reconciliation
- analysis of a variety of ledgers
- Maintenance of schedules and completion of VAT
- Customer invoicing, credit notes and employee expense
Expected Skills and Experience:
- You will be AAT qualified or QBE in a similar role
- You will have previous experience of both purchase ledger and sales ledger duties, as well as have knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, including strong excel skills.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Nick Dennis on .
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.