Clinical Product Sales Specialist - Dentistry
Clinical Product Specialist - Dental
Territory: East England
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Amazing benefits listed below!
Interviewing on 22nd May 2017
Are you a dental territory sales representative? Have you got a clinical dental background? Do you know the dental market inside out? We are looking for a clinical product specialist to cover a territory/ area of the East of England for a globally know dental company on a full time permanent basis. Sound interesting? Read on or apply now!
Our client is a leading international dental company, covering over 100 countries worldwide with a comprehensive product and system catalogue for dentists and dental technicians.
As a Clinical Sales Products Specialist you will be selling a portfolio of dental products into Dental Practices, you will be responsible for your own diary so being able to work autonomously is integral. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone within the Dental industry to work for a leading Dental company.
The ideal candidate will be come from a clinical dental background looking to get into sales or for an existing Territory Manager/ Area Manager/ Dental Sales / Clinical Sales Specialist representative looking to work for a leading Dental company.
Territory: CB, DN, HU, IP, LE, LN, NG, NR, PE, S
Hull - Doncaster - Sheffield - Nottingham - Leicester - Peterborough - Cambridge - Ipswich
- £21,000 - £23,000 basic
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental & Optical vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Develop and grow sales on territory
- Close contact with company staff of all levels ensuring customers' needs and expectations are met
- Close relationship with Area Sales Manager to enable growth
- Efficiently plan all calls on a weekly basis through the CRM database.
- Submit weekly reports
- Keep up to date and report on competitor activity and market changes.
Relevant Experience or Qualifications Required:
- 2 years Dental Field sales experience and/or come from a clinical dental background: Dental Practice Manager, Dental Surgeon, Dentist, or Dental Hygienist
- Previous experience in Dental industry is required.
- You will also hold a full clean driving licence.
- You must have personal drive and the commitment to succeed in a high pressure environment.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity, apply now!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy