Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Sheffield City Centre, Full Training Offered.
Due to our UK wide success and continued expansion, Chase Medical have an exciting opportunity available for 2 talented graduates, to join our recruitment team in Sheffield City centre, as Recruitment Coordinators.
This is a varied role, which includes duties such as:
- Sales and marketing
- Recruiting candidates for current opportunities
- Selecting and interviewing candidates
- Making placements
- Customer services and
- Account Management
At Chase Medical you will have a genuine and transparent career path, with a clear framework in place for promotions. When you are successful you will move up the ranks, which provides regular opportunities for pay rises.
Would you like to work for an established recruitment company, where staff never want to leave? Where you are genuinely valued and feel part of a team?
We offer full training and a promising career for the right graduate. So if you are dedicated and ambitious, with the ability to learn and become part of a high performing team, then the sky is the limit for you at Chase.
We are fully meritocratic, meaning your future is in your own hands at Chase Medical and your progress is based on your own individual performance and not on "time served". The salary starts at £17,000 and you can progress yourself quickly, through the next pay bands, by proving yourself within the role (the speed of that is down to you). Chase offers real promotions and regular pay rises, rather than one off bonuses! We also have numerous rewards, incentives and competitions.
There are also several perks, such as;
- Regular incentives and competitions
- Fast track option, for high performers
- Gym and Café, available in the building
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers available
- A genuinely friendly and caring culture
Skills, we ask for:
- A graduate with a 2:1 degree, or above.
- Enthusiasm to join recruitment, sales and the commercial world.
- Fast paced mentality and focussed attitude.
- A natural ability/tendency to speak to people (not afraid of the phone).
- Ambitious, with a can and will do, attitude.
- Excellent literacy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to be organised and efficient, with strong time management techniques.
- Professional demeanour.
- Target driven and hungry for success!
- Previous sales or customer services experience post (or during) your degree, would be beneficial, as would experience of a corporate environment.
Sound like you?
Please send your CV to Janine, along with a sentence about why you are right for this role.