Based in Leatherhead, Surrey, our client on a prestigious estate is actively looking to recruit a new Kitchen Porter to join their winning team. The candidate will provide a quality service and supporting role to the Kitchen and Front of house team. Our client aims to blend elegant with informal while naturally delivering exceptional customer service.
You will need to be a self-motivated, knowledgeable, and ambitious kitchen porter and your duties will include and not be restricted to:
- Undertake all duties as directed by the Head Chef or Junior Sous Chef.
- Ensure the weekly and monthly cleaning duties is adhered to and followed precisely.
- To assist as directed in basic food preparation.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with procedure, ensuring bin areas and storage areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- To understand and follow the correct health, hygiene and safety procedures.
- Execute the highest level of professionalism and customer service when dealing with internal and external visitors and guests.
- Complying with all company policies concerning health, safety and security.
As a kitchen porter, you will be required to have exceptional customer care, be smart and presentable, an excellent communicator with a positive attitude. Candidates must be able to drive and work weekends.
Hours: 5 days per week, flexible hours