Tyre Centre Manager
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Penrith.
Our client is part of the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Their board leads a Group that now employs in excess of 1,200 employees, operating across an expanding network of 104 centres with further expansion planned in 2017.
Reporting to the Area Manager, as Centre Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service, maintain the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to general servicing and repairs, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company procedures.
A successful Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Our client’s Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager, or Assistant Service Manager experience and have a strong understanding of car technology.
• Can demonstrate an ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to coach and mentor the team.
• A knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence - essential.
Our Client offers:
In the role of Centre Manager, you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £24,000 to £32,000 per annum, plus:
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, manager, centre manager, retail, vehicle, maintenance, repair, tyres