Working as part of our client’s aftersales parts team, you will be taking the role of Parts Advisor within branch. Working as part of a busy team, this role involves dealing directly with customers on a daily basis. You will often need to multi-task and prioritise in order to meet customer needs, while also be able to present a confident and knowledgeable appearance to the customer at all times.
As a Parts Advisor working Monday to Friday you will be required to;
- Build an effective rapport with customers, and to effectively establish their parts requirement needs.
- Provide effective advice to meet customer needs.
- Effectively look up parts using manufacturers systems to identify correct part number information
- Correctly handle incoming aftersales parts enquiries, providing good quality service and advice
- Work with the After Sales Manager assisting day to day tasks in department.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction through the provision of high quality service and advice
- Ensure company stocking targets are achieved with regards to current and overage stock and that core stock is ordered daily and correctly maintained
- Ensure all parts are returned where necessary to the manufacturer in a timely accountable manner
- Ensure the parts department is kept clean and tidy and parts are correctly located
If our role as parts Advisor sounds perfect for you then please apply online!
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.