Global Finance Analyst
A fantastic, multinational, global business, operating in over 23 countries with over 300 locations who are based in Bradford are now looking to recruit for a Commercial Finance Analyst to work directly alongside their Financial Director.
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious, motivated and career driven newly qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to work for a business that can fast track their career in finance.
This is a global business with key offices based in Bradford, and this is a newly created role to work in partnership ith the FD.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Provide regular reporting of consolidated regional results and adhoc financial reporting as directed
- Co-ordination of forecasting and budgeting process across the region
- Support the Finance Director to prepare analysis of key market trends and activities
- Perform statistical modelling and cost benefit analyses to determine appropriate business strategies
- Prepare proposals for acquisitions and operational projects and assist in defining and specifying organisational requirements
- Assist in the preparation of financial data and provide analysis of performance against key indicators
- Creating value adding process's and manage multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Interpret financial data and translate into action orientated information for non-finance stakeholders across the region
- Support Financial Controllers in the region on synergy enhancing projects
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified/finalist/newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience within a financial analyst role - Essential
- Have fantastic communication and presentation skills - Essential
- Be focused, career driven, professional and ambitious - Essential
The business can offer:
- Study package (if required)
- On site parking
- Highly attractive bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression opportunities