Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant- £24,000 - £27,000 + Study Support - Bristol
Are you a part-qualified Assistant Management Accountant looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing business in Bristol?
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will report to the Finance Controller and be accountable for supporting the day to day operations within the group finance department.
My client is seeking a professional and commercially minded Management Accountant who is actively looking to develop their finance career. This is a great opportunity to work alongside the Finance Controller and gain direct mentorship in a motivated and professional finance team.
Reporting into the Finance Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation of month-end management accounts
- Responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for profitability/cashflow analysis
- Analysis on revenue/costs on a monthly basis
- Assist in preparation around Audit process
- Any other ac-hoc project/analysis tasks
- You will be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA).
- Comfortable working in a dynamic business environment
- Strong interpersonally
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within a similar position
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Sum if’s)
£24,000 - £27,000 + benefits +study support
What’s on offer
For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work within a very dynamic working culture. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds