A superb opportunity has arisen for an account executive within a well-established, family run business. The ideal candidate will have passion and drive as well as a proactive, can-do attitude. We are looking for a positive and upbeat team-player to play a vital part in growing the department. NO COLD CALLING and Administration skills are important. On target earnings of £24,000 +. Uncapped commission (base £16k). Candidates need own transport due to location.
- Be a pro-active member of the internal sales team with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Actively increase your customer database through the acquisition of quality new business.
- Maintain a high level of customer retention.
- Convert both new and existing customers to the Blue Chip package.
- Contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by achieving volume and margin targets.
- Positively promote the company, its services and commitment to energy efficiency.
- Provide a high standard of customer service, treat each customer as an individual and develop a sound understanding of the company’s products and services.
- Proactively contact customers on a regular basis with the aim of retaining their business.
- Convert customers to Blue Chip and evaluate customer satisfaction of those customers already converted.
- Efficiently handle incoming calls, convert quotes to orders, deal with complaints and answer queries to a satisfactory conclusion whilst offering services at every opportunity.
- Maximize margins by developing a sound understanding of the business.
- Gather and record information from enquiries to start building a prospect pipeline.
- Make regular diary and Blue Chip follow up calls, reporting on results to the Sales Team Manager weekly.
- Work to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all orders and quotes are correctly input into the system at the point of call.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of credit issues and process card payment transactions.
- Assist the operations department at the end of the day informing customers of deliveries.
- Provide cover in the sales office on Saturday mornings (9 - 12) during winter months on a rota basis one in four Saturdays. In addition to pay, day off in lieu.