Account Director - Client Services - North London - £45,000 - £55,000
We're looking for a talented Account Director to join a growing marketing agency based in contemporary offices in North London.
The agency, which specialises in experiential activity for a range of high profile clients across FMCG, Entertainment, Leisure and more, are seeking a motivated account director to head up one of their largest accounts and effectively manage two AMs.
You'll be joining an ambitious agency, and be the main point of contact for your account, managing the day to day operations and helping with new business. It's an important hire and as such, you will report directly to the MD working closely with other members of the Senior Management Team.
It's a classic AD role in which you will be expected to plan campaigns and successfully develop the account creatively and financially. This will also entail reporting and analysing on performance at the completion of the campaign.
- Drive the account strategy, becoming the primary client contact for them, ensuring the agency is perceived as the lead agency in the Brand Activation area and key relationships are developed
- Accelerate business growth developing a proactive action plan to meet / exceed total revenue goals and ensuring the agency have the correct level of skills to grow the account.
- Coordinate all teams working on any project in the account
- Identify which brands/suppliers the agency is not currently working with and collaborate with Business Development to add value and new business
- Support the Campaign Managers with the preparation of quotes for existing clients
The job represents a superb challenge for someone at the top of their game. The agency pays well, invest in development and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in hearing more, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alongside the fantastic opportunities for career progression and the unique working environment you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.+ Birthday
- Company sponsored nights out and away days