Management Accountant - Short Term Temporary Role
A highly reputable, growing organisation, based in Liverpool City Centre, is currently looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a short term temporary basis. Due to run between 1-2 months, this opportunity requires an experienced candidate who can start immediately and work autonomously in a busy accounts function. With the role being short term the organisation needs the successful candidate to interview and start immediately.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Maintain purchase ledger on sage, posting purchase invoices, settling payments, preparing payment run to be put on the bank for payment.
- Updating excel spreadsheets to provide reports for the Client account fees.
- Produce weekly figures of fees using excel to provide management reports.
- Produce month end sales invoice.
- Maintain cashbooks, allocating banking on sage, posting payments, month end bank reconciliation to bank and nominal ledger.
- Update Sage for new year end date, enter new budget for year
- Assist with recharges and month end accounts.
Ideally you will have/be:
- Previous experience in a Management Accountant/Accounts Manager position
- Previous experience working with Sage systems
- Advanced Excel Skills - Pivot Tables/V Look Ups
- Able to start immediately.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Management Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.