Finance Business Partner
Our leading client based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner (fully Qualified) on a fulltime permanent basis. Our client has offices across the UK and as a result are looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide analytical financial support to the Regional Directors and their Regional Teams.
- Work closely with the Regional Directors to identify financial and strategic goals
- Identify key business areas to drive growth.
- Evaluate business decisions and proposals, including pricing/bid support and risk management activities
- Lead financial change initiatives in the Hire business.
- Implement robust finance control that includes challenging costs, and the identification of potential cost savings
- Deliver the month end numbers and monthly management reporting packs to the account teams/ business in accordance with the agreed timetable
- Responsible for ensuring monthly review and sign off of management reporting and financial statements
- Produce and deliver budgets and forecasts
- Identify and deliver financial continuous improvement initiatives
- Management and reporting of P&L and balance sheets; sales and performance analysis, operational reviews, budgeting and forecasting;
- Business partnering, evaluation and implementation of process improvements working in coordination with the business
- Capex Control
This is a great opportunity to join a successful UK business. The company offer an attractive salary but also a good benefits package including bonuses