Are you looking to join a successful motor trade company? If yes then this may be the role for you!
- Maintain systems and procedures in line with the department operating standards and utilises them appropriately
- Agree customer requirements for vehicle repair maintaining high standards of customer service
- Identify opportunities to make additional sales, proactively looking for additional opportunities
- Organise the workshop efficiently to ensure maximum utilisation
- Complete repair order documentation and inform customers of additional repairs required over and above those booked for
- Take responsibility for customer vehicles
- Liaise with customers/fleet companies to access additional information as required
- Hand over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out
- Present and explain invoices and charges where required
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in all customer contact areas
- Maintain knowledge of all warranty cover and procedures
- Maintain customer records and manage the repair process on behalf of the customer
- Provide customer service in line with the brand values.
- Appreciation of the product range and how the motor vehicles function
- Knowledge of latest product updates and the ability to communicate information clearly to customers.
Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment the services of a recruitment agency.