Year 2 Teacher
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher for an outstanding independent school in Kensington. The school caters for children aged 3-8 and is based in a lovely town house set back off the main road. This permanent role is to start in September 2017.
About the Role
- Year 2 Teacher
- Permanent position
- Start date September 2017
- Salary between £27,000 - £40,000 - depending on experience
About the School
- Outstanding independent school
- Children aged 3-8
- Have great resources
- Supportive and nurturing school
- Varied curriculum
- Great sense of teamwork evident
- Zone 1
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven teaching experience
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number GMA18141.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.