Digital account manager
Email MarketingNr Henley on Thames£30-40kOur client is creative and technical digital marketing agency specialising in the design and implementation of global campaigns and communications for marketers. They specialise in email marketing.Their offices are in rural Oxfordshire, Nr Henley on Thames/Oxford and close to the M40.They are working with us to source a new addition to the client team. The role is for a Senior Account ManagerThe Role
To manage all client campaigns on brief, on time and on budget and deliver excellent customer service, taking a lead role in the management and development of their accounts / dedicated clients and new business.Senior Account Manager Desired Skills and Experience:· Campaign management· Email and digital marketing experience· Excellent Customer Service and client relationship skills· Business development· Financially and commercially aware· Teamwork· 2 Years Plus in Digital Marketing Account Management role.
Own transportResponsibilities will include:Campaign management:
- Understand processes and systems and how to progress projects as efficiently as possible
- Ability to set and meet realistic expectations and to question client deadlines when required
- Understand the brief and amends
- Ask questions when anything is not clear.
- Communicate brief and amends clearly with the client and with studio
- Always keep client updated on project status whether on time or delayed
- Manage quoting process with a full understanding of margin requirements on project
- Ensure invoicing is managed effectively from and client perspective
- Ensure quotes are clear to the client and that any additional costs are flagged as soon as possible
- Work with directors to produce forecasts for the team and own the forecasting for nominated accounts
- Work with team to ensure profitability of jobs
- Understand the client – their business, products, objectives, marketing ideas and creative likes and dislikes
- Understand each client’s expectations and deliver to those requirements
- Keep in regular contact with all client contacts via phone
- Understand different digital marketing channels, when to use each one and how to optimise each activity
- Ensure campaigns that we deliver are the best that they can be (including ability to take the brief, add value through making additional recommendations, consult and influence client’s expectations)
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Understand how to optimise design for each activity
- Understand studio creation processes
- Understand print production
- Understand full range of company digital services
- Identify opportunities for additional services that we could provide to the client and work with the Directors to deliver them
- Can demo tools and applications to clients including mysecond2, PMDP etc.
- Own the account plan for nominated accounts and drive their business development
- Prepare and deliver presentations for new opportunities within clients
- Work within the team to provide support and help to others when needed; both within account teams and across the company
- Be a day to day mentor for account managers in the team by understanding their projects and being available for support
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your CV IN MSWORD FORMAT. We are looking forward to hearing from you !