Personal Tax Senior
An opportunity to work with a chartered accountancy practice firmly placed in the top 20 who are looking for a qualified Personal Tax Senior to join their established private client tax team based at their office in Maidstone, Kent.
The office is centrally based on the town centre and a short walk from either Maidstone East or Maidstone West train stations.
Reporting to and working with the Private Client Tax Manager, you will work on a varied client portfolio providing a range of tax services.
- Professionally qualified in either CTA or ATT
- First class presentation and communication skills
- Ideally you will be currently working in a personal tax environment within an accountancy firm
- Enjoy a mixed tax role of compliance and advisory
- Your experience to include CGT, Inheritance Tax, Income Tax planning, etc.
The salary advertised has been set by the agency and should be used as a guide. Your expectation will be discuss on application. Confidentiality assured.
If you would like further details on this Personal Tax Senior role then please contact David Waddell or Alice Hardy for further information.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.