Financial Accountant - Excellent Benefits attached
A university based in West London is currently seeking a permanent high-calibre Financial Accountant to join its Head Office finance team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this challenging role offers excellent career development opportunities, a broad workload and the chance to work with exceptional colleagues.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Leading the annual statutory accounting and reporting processes for the organisation.
- Overseeing the annual audit, including maintaining the relationship with External Auditors.
- Managing VAT for the organisation and liaising with HMRC.
- Driving efficient finance processes and robust internal controls.
- Playing a key role in helping drive the flow of financial information throughout the organisation.
- Being a key finance contact with the broader business.
The successful candidate will possess strong technical accounting skills, as well as advanced written and verbal communications skills.
It is desirable candidates have worked in audit for a public practice.
If this opportunity excites you please do apply below.