Statistician - Marketing Analytics
Job Title: Statistician - Marketing Analytics
Salary: to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a financial services provider has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Statistician to work within their Marketing Analytics team. The Statistician will have a passion for data, will join their dynamic analytics team in London, and have a direct input into defining business strategy.
As a Statistician - Marketing Analytics you will:
- Develop, undertake and deliver strategic consumer analysis across new customer acquisition and the existing customer portfolio, providing outputs in terms of key performance (response rate, booked rate, and cost per account) and financial (RoI/NPV) metrics.
- Devise and deliver complex analytical and data-driven projects to optimise performance e.g. segmentation, CRM strategies, channel performance and optimisation, champion-challenger tests.
- Drive digital analytics and consultancy, including social media and PPC targeting optimisation.
- Manage and devise end to end targeting strategies, ensuring marginal decisions hit return thresholds.
- Deliver quantitative consumer research and commercial recommendations in consultation with the Marketing department and wider business.
- Optimise multi-channel customer campaign strategy ensuing all campaigns maximise return and customer engagement.
- Support the Marketing team’s strategies with analysis and identifying opportunities for process efficiencies or adding value.
What do you need to apply?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a strategic marketing analytics role.
- Commercial experience of complex analytical and statistical techniques, e.g. cluster analysis, regression, CHAID, profiling, data mining etc.
- Experience in the delivery and analysis of quantitative research, e.g. customer surveys
- A numerate degree at 2:1 or above and strong A Levels including Mathematics.
- A real desire to challenge the current processes and take ownership of improved procedure and a desire to add extra value to a task, looking to go beyond the brief where possible.
- Be proficient in SAS or SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment