Market Research Opportunities - Graduate level and above
This company is a North London based, leading market research agency who work with a broad variety of clients from sporting agencies through to charities, financial services organisations and many more.
They are currently looking for a number of curious graduates at all levels from Research Assistant to Research Executive and Senior Research Executive, hence I encourage everyone who is passionate about a career in market research to apply! You do not need any experience, however those with up to two years’ experience will be considered for the more senior Research Executive roles.
This company offer an outstanding graduate programme which includes working closely with Research Directors and working on a variety of projects with a number of varying clients.
As a Research Executive you could see yourself:
- Proposal writing
- Project managing
- Designing research projects
- Designing Questionnaires
- Completing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Data processing
- Preparing presentations
You will need to be able to start in May, June or the start of July at the latest.
- You will have a passion for starting your career in market research
- You will either have or be on track to gain a 2:1 (or equivalent)
- You will ideally have studied a strong social science such as Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Anthropology, Politics, Geography, P.P.E etc.
- You will need to have strong analytical capabilities, which could be from modules such as statistics at university, an A Level in Maths or a strong research led dissertation
- You cannot be afraid of numbers!