Field Service Engineeer
Field Service Engineer - access controls
London & South
c. £32,000 OTE £45K
Benefits company van, fuel card, mobile, laptop, pension, 21 days holiday, KPI monthly bonus £200 plus £150 out of hours (1 in 6 weeks) plus overtime
A new opportunity has arisen with a London based Access Control / CCTV company for a Field Service Engineer, for the London M25 area (approx. 5 miles outside max) but mainly South London / Home Counties.
You will be working on client sites performing general electrical engineering duties to ensure that systems / products (and third party products in some instances) are functioning as specified.
- Repair and maintenance of door entry, access control and CCTV systems (some third party equipment);
- Maintenance and repair of product software and alteration of system settings;
- Participation on the Emergency Out of Hours Rota, approximately 1 in 6 weeks part of a 2 man team for which you'll be paid a standard £150 plus over time if called out.;
- Ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with client Service Level Agreement requirements and expectations in a timely manner, with client sign off and all necessary photographic recording is performed.
- Previous experience as a security engineer with both access control and door entry work or Security Alarm systems.
- A full UK Driving Licence is an essential requirement for this role and the candidate should live locally.