PQ/QBE Strategic Finance Business Partner - Fortune 100
The UK HQ of a global Fortune 100 institution is seeking an accomplished Commercial Finance Analyst to join its Strategy Finance team based in Central London.
Working for a multiple award-winning employer and one of the most progressive companies in the UK, the role will include:
- Supporting, challenging and driving long-term strategic goals
- Analysis of key areas of strategic growth including pricing, staff, currency, energy risk management, supply chain finance and reinvestment appraisal.
- Partnering with Finance and Non-Finance, analysing and reporting on key growth trends across the business
- Assisting in the forward modelling of the company's key strategies
- Supporting the annual financial planning process
- Presentations at all levels of UK results and performance
To be considered for this phenomenal job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated - First/2:1 or international equivalent
- Part Qualified / Finalist or QBE
- Strong, progressive CV with solid commercial finance experience from a multisite Retail, Consumer Goods or Leisure/Hospitality institution.
- Confident, ambitious, with impeccable communication skills
- Hungry to succeed and keen to progress your career quickly within a major blue chip
- Extremely engaging, influential; able to build and maintain successful relationship across all levels of the business
- Warm, sociable and lots of fun. An excellent sense of humour is essential!
This is an exceptional chance to fast-track your career within one of the most recognisable businesses in the world today, working within a highly rewarding and forward-thinking environment.