Bid Manager-Care sector
An exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager to join the team of this Birmingham based organisation.
A Birmingham based provider of care services seeking to engage a Bid Manager.
The Bid Manager will:
- Effectively write and prepare bids as needed within the organisation.
- Work closely with the Regional Heads of to prepare for, deliver and learn from all bidding activity required to deliver regional business objectives.
- Work with minimal supervision and own the end to end bid process for all bid and proposal work .
- Ensure the identification of suitable opportunities.
- Ensure effective preparation for Regional retention priorities.
- Ensure qualification to tender for all selected opportunities.
- Analyse tender documents to understand the Client's requirements and risks.
- Write the proposal document.
- Agree and implement feedback methodology.
- Liaise with the Local Authorities as appropriate
- Identify, establish and organise the bid project team as appropriate for each bid - including project managing the pricing lead.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to construct/respond to proposal/bid documentation. Facilitate the production of high-quality bid responses on time and in an organised manner. Provide compelling, innovative and market leading solutions to proactive and reactive bid processes.
- Ensure that all bids are managed and delivered in compliance to prevailing governance instruction.
The successful candidate for the role of Bid Manager will have experience of Bid management and working within the care sector, inaddition they will possess:
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- The ability to filter and interpret complex information for use in solution development.
- Demonstrable project management skills.