Commercial Gas Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a very well established facilities management company based in Cheltenham. They are looking for a forward thinking Commercial Gas engineer to join their established team.
Experienced Commercial Gas Engineers required to carry out maintenance, both reactive and pre planned, to ensure permanent fix of issues. You will be a mobile engineer working from home and covering Gloucestershire.
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled
- To undertake reactive works issued through the service desk within set time frames
- Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of Commecial Gas equipment as required
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- We are looking for an experienced Commercial Gas maintenance Engineer
- CODNC01 or CDGA1 or CIGA1 is essential
- An NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is also Essential
- Experience of Commercial Boiler and Heating Systems, AHU's .
- HVAC Control systems experience is also desirable
- Experienced working as a field service engineer
- £30000 - £33000 Depending on experience, this is a salaried position.
- Overtime available
- Fuel Card
This is a field based role covering Leistershire and occasionally the surrounding areas; you will be required to travel on a daily basis so a full clean driving licence is essential - a company vehicle will be provided.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Ross Williams, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted