London Brunel International College (LBIC)
Salary Range - £31,000 - £35,000 per annum
Permanent - Full Time
Location: Uxbridge, London
Navitas is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs and language training.
The Admissions Manager (AM) is expected to lead LBIC’s college-based admissions function, working closely with the centralised Admissions and Recruitment Centre (ARC) and collaborating closely with the University’s admissions team. The AM will work with the Marketing, Academic and Student Services Teams to assist in the provision of a proactive and responsive Admission process, in line with ARC processes. You will be expected to be able to develop effective customer focused, business relationships and opportunities, both in the UK and offshore and to implement customer service strategies that will achieve agreed targets. In addition to this you will also establish strong links with the University’s Admissions Office in order to expedite a seamless CAS issuance, and application referral process.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expertise in the area of front-line customer relationship management
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of education services marketing
- An effective operational knowledge of university pathway programmes
- A comprehensive operational understanding of the Home Office Tier 4 regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong verbal and written English language communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with a variety of cultural and ethnic stakeholder groups
- Computer literacy skills inclusive of demonstrated competence with the Microsoft Office suite - PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience in an education or customer services focused environment
- University qualifications at least to undergraduate level
- A track record in the provision of services to a multicultural clientele
- Knowledge of the tertiary university market for school leavers
- Proactive work habits
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to travel within the UK
For further information about this role, please visit the Navitas Careers website.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis. LBIC is a safeguarding employer and the successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
What we offer
The Navitas Group offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is a values driven and an equal opportunity employer. LBIC reserve the right to fill the position by invitation.
Applications to include both a covering letter and curriculum vitae.
Applications close on Thursday 25th May 2017 at 17:00pm.