Located in Knutsford, England, working at the E.M.E.A. Shared Service Centre ("SSC") finance team, the company requires a Finance Administrator for its European, APAC and Middle-Eastern locations. The SSC consists of 30 employees in Knutsford.
Supervised by the SOX Compliance manager, Finance Administrator will assist the management of all financial and administrative activities within the finance department for E.M.E.A. business.
In addition, the Finance Administrator will also:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the compliance process in terms of Supplier Compliance.
- Maintain computerized accounts (using Oracle) to include:
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank details
- Ensure adherence to company rules and supplier conditions and procedures. Chase vendors either by phone or email.
- Process employee expenses in line with expense policy.
- Perform testing of key controls over financial reporting and ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Perform data analysis routines and procedures to evaluate controls, identify trends and anomalies.
- Effectively identify and engage with key stakeholders across the SSC to facilitate implementation and change to regulatory conduct processes and arrangements (SOX compliance, routine testing and self-assessments).
- Follow-up and report on the progress of achieving strategic goals and objectives defines in Management Action Plans.
- Work closely with the Accounting team and the Finance Lead E.M.E.A. to assess overall financial trends.
- Continuously apply internal controls under SOX to ensure adequacy and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Liaise daily with team in Los Angeles and E.M.E.A. office locations in Madrid, Sydney, Auckland, Sundsvall, London, Singapore, Dubai and Amsterdam.
- Handle administrative and accounting oriented duties and responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and competencies
- ACT with at least 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Oracle ERP or equivalent accounting systems
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Excellent English written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Detail oriented and organized in work with the ability to meet assigned deadlines