About the role
Centra Care is the specialist care and support provider for Clarion Housing Group. We support more than 5,000 people living in sheltered and supported housing or in their own homes. Our mission is to Enhance the Life Chances of the people we work with.
We are currently looking for Support Coordinator to join our team on a part time permanent basis working 24 hours per week.
The Support Coordinator will be responsible for the general well-being of tenants, the security of buildings, and co-ordination of services to the building and the social life of the scheme.
About the individual
The ideal candidate will have the following significant experience:
- Knowledge of the nature of sheltered housing
- Knowledge & experience of the community care assessment process
- Knowledge of how the benefits system affects older people
- Understanding, knowledge and respect for different cultural and ethnic needs of older people
You must be able to travel across regions as required.
When applying please use Google Chrome
Please visit our website for further details and to apply.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance.
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Life is for living. Making the difference to people's health, happiness and independence.
Centra is part of Clarion Housing Group and includes a range of products and services including;
- Telecare products and services
- 24 hour call monitoring centre based in Kent providing telecare monitoring as well as supporting companies out of office calls
- Business to business services to support local authorities and work in partnerships across the UK
- Care and Support providing services
What we offer our customers
- We will never give up on you
- We provide support that is shaped by our values but isn't confined by our capabilities
- We use expertise and innovation to enhance independence and keep people better connected
- We get people the support they need, regardless of whether it is us that provides it
- We are strong because of our legacy and driven by insight to continually improve
- We maximise external opportunities to deliver the best quality and value for our customers