German Sales Executive
Sales Account Manager - German
Manchester City Centre
£22,000k - £25,000 + Commission - OTE £50K
A market leading global business is currently recruiting for a tenacious, driven, motivated and proactive individual to join their sales team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, we seek a candidate that possesses research, development & sales experience to generate volume sales through existing, new & lead generated customers. As an experienced sales professional, you will work individually and part of our vibrant & experienced sales team .Your rewards are limitless with an uncapped commission structure, achievable monthly targets and future career progression.
Sales Account Manager - German speaker Duties:
* To research and develop new & existing customer accounts within the German market.
* The objective of the role is to develop the trading business.
* Develop, maintain & protect existing sales accounts through excellent customer service and relationship management
* Research , open and develop new accounts - this will involve the use of internet research, Business to Business calling and other media
* Monitor and asses the market, looking for trends and opportunity
* Ongoing follow up calls to develop accounts and close deals
* Cross sell a range of hardware & services from the world's leading manufacturers
Sales Account Manager - German candidate profile:
* The candidate must be fluent in German - spoken and written
* Additional fluency in other languages would be advantageous
* The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with existing & potential clients
* You will have a professional telephone manner, be enthusiastic and extremely customer focused, with a strong will to succeed
* Candidates with previous Business to Business telephone based sales skills from any industry are strongly urged to apply
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to or call Rick Halkon on (0161) (835) (8749) for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.