Junior Graphic Designer
One of the UK’s fastest growing companies is looking for an ambitious Junior Graphic Designer to join their fast-paced, busy design team based in Colchester.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career in Graphic Design.
- Create marketing and advertising graphics for offline and digital including banners, emails and flyers.
- Web design
- Research and follow latest design trends.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Organised and high level of accuracy.
- Design degree or equivalent qualification.
- Hard working with good attention to detail.
- Be able to manage own time and meet deadlines.
- Continually strive for professional development.
- Have an interest in sport / fitness.
What your portfolio should include:
- A good mix of typography, photography and illustration.
- Branding and brand implementation.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Examples of print and digital media.
- £18,000 per annum.
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme - up to 15%.
- Company Discount Scheme.
- Perk Box subscription with reduced price gym memberships, cinema tickets and free mobile insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Training budgets.
- Career Progression.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.