Family Solicitor Legal Aid
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Aid Family Solicitor to join a busy and varied role in a well-established and long standing firm in Maidstone, Kent. The firm have grown from strength to strength and have recently merged with a number of firms making this an exciting time to join their flourishing team.
This firm are looking for an experienced Family Solicitor that has experience of working in Legal Aid to join their thriving team.
You will work on a diverse caseload across Family law with the support of an experienced and dynamic team. You will manage your own caseload of tiles with minimal supervision. The role will include family, divorce, adoption, child care issues, family mediation, child disputes, property arrangements and domestic violence.
- You will be an experienced Family Solicitor with at least 1 year PQE
- You will have experience and knowledge of Legal Aid work
- You will be ambitious, highly organised, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong lasting relationships
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
- You will have secretarial support
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor to join a highly regarded regional firm in Maidstone, Kent.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.