Permanent job opportunity for a CCAB qualified Commercial Accountant to join a rapidly growing SME business.
Your new company
You will be joining a modern SME business that is currently going through a period of consistent growth who are forecasted to continue growing over the course of the next three years. You will report into the Finance Director in this newly created role where you will act as his second in command.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business partner with Project Managers to review income, margin and forecasts
- Maintain cash flow forecasting
- Provide monthly project commentary for the operational team with variance analysis
- Production of project income and margin analysis for month end report pack
- Variance analysis of budget, prior month and forecast
- Preparation of detailed annual budget alongside FD
- Assist with the development of the company's three year rolling strategic business plan
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be CCAB qualified with experience in the production of Management Accounts. You will need to be able to use pivot tables and lookups confidently on Microsoft Excel and will ideally have experience using Access Dimensions although this is not essential. You will need to be able to communicate excellently as this role will involve a significant amount of working with stakeholders across the business.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn a competitive annual salary, have access to free parking, pension contribution and life assurance. You will also receive 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days and bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.