My client has been establish for over 97 years and have expanded, year on year.
My client offers a competitive salary, training, on site parking and also a great working environment.
My client is looking for an experienced Part 1 or newly qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant, to join their friendly Buildings Division, delivering a variety of exciting private, commercial and education projects varying in scale and budget.
The main responsibilities for this role:
· Create and maintain up-to-date drawings for a variety of projects ranging from domestic to commercial including equestrian and education
· Draughting drawings and ensuring that all drawings are completed to the required standard
· Introduce improvements to the divisions, productivity and draughting standards. In particular building on Revit components and production / manufacturing standards
· Work towards producing all necessary manufacturing drawings for timber frame superstructure & detail elements
Personal attributes and qualifications
You will be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, extremely flexible, with a 'can do' attitude. You will need the following skills to be successful in the role:
· At least 2 years commercial experience of draughting drawings for Planning and Building Regulation applications
· Produce 3D visuals using REVIT & Sketchup
· Excellent organisational skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested in the above role, please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link