Site Manager - Commercial Fit Out - London
Site Manager - Fit Out
Fantstic opportunity to support a Leading Interior Fit Out Company in their London divison.
As a company they focus mainly on Commercial and are looking for a Site Manager to work on a number of office fit-outs, £5-£10m in value.
They are looking for a well-versed professional with experience working for leading Fit Out contractors on projects of a similar nature, must have client facing ability and be very professional in their approach.
- Ability to lead the team, manage the supply chain and to deliver high value, complex projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management
- Fast track fit out experience required
- Pre-construction through to completion
- Client Facing ability and professional in approach
- Degree Qualified (Preferred, not needed)
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall (Preferred, not needed)
- Asbestos Awareness (Preferred, not needed)
Leading Fit Out Contractor
One of the largest privately owned and independent Construction and property development companies in the UK. A leading Group of companies with an excellent reputation and outstanding track record for delivering projects on time, in budget and incident free.
This position would see you joining their interior Fit Out division at an exciting time, the division has ambitions to keep growing and developing. They currently have a very successful project portfolio and exciting pipeline of work to follow.
Please send us your profile by clicking on the Apply button below or through our website and if suitable we will be in touch within 5 days