Project Manager NHS
Project Manager - NHS
£30,000-£32,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is a leading construction, development, maintenance, investment, and management group operating throughout the UK. As part of their joint venture with the NHS they currently require a Project Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract in Goosnargh, near Preston.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the complete Project Management from inception to completion of minor Capital & other projects for a local NHS trust. This will encompass feasibility studies, design, programming, financial management of schemes, property inspections and the supervision and co-ordination of external consultants, contractors & site inspectors
The Project Manager will liaise closely with the client to ensure all works conform to their requirements. You will take ownership of projects and maintain a strong working relationship with the client throughout. As Project Manager you must have a strong degree of budgetary control together with a polished communication and leadership style allowing you to lead a number of direct reports and sub-contractors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of implementing and leading successful construction/refurbishment/maintenance projects through to completion, preferably within the NHS. We are looking for a talented independent project manager who will be able to work independently to satisfy a key client for the company.
- Lead projects from tender all the way through to completion.
- Work closely alongside end client to ensure work is satisfactory and that all KPIs and SLAs are being met.
- Manage sub-contractors to ensure work carried out is of the highest quality.
- Maintain a strong degree of budgetary control
- Strong NHS estates/property knowledge
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication skills and leadership qualities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a key partner of the NHS. For immediate consideration please apply today!