Intranet Manager - HTML5, CSS3, Sharepoint
Are you an experience Intranet Manager looking to continue your career in a well-known, high profile charity?
Maine Charity are delighted to be working in partnership with an excellent health charity to assist in finding a passionate, highly skilled candidate for up to six months during a very busy period. This role is part-time working 21 hours per week.
As Interim Intranet Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the intranet, providing technical expertise and advice.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Defining and communicating good practice guidelines for creating and maintaining intranet content
- Regularly monitoring content
- Planning and implementing changes
- Reporting on intranet statistics
- Troubleshooting and responding to user enquiries
- Administering user accounts
To apply for this opportunity you should have;
- Experience of working at an advanced level with a web content management system or intranet system, including HTML and CSS.
- Experience of writing and editing content for a website or intranet
- Experience of using Sharepoint to create, customise and administrate websites
- Experience of capturing and defining new business requirements, and translating these into tangible outputs
- Experience of troubleshooting and handling user enquiries in an efficient and effective way
If you meet all the requirements above and are interested in applying, please forward your CV ASAP