Business Development Manager-East of England
We are currently recruiting for Business Development Managers in our Peterborough Office to cover the East of England and surrounding counties. The opportunity would suit self-motivated driven closers with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets.
Reporting to the Peterborough Area Manager, the role would involve business development in the housing and property market, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with a large property portfolio with the scope of selling our Guardianship Services to them. The role would constitute 70% own lead generation and client meetings with the remaining 30% being meetings and leads generated by a small telemarketing support function and acoount management.
Ad Hoc Property Management is Europe's leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 sites. We keep commercial and residential buildings safe and secure by placing our vetted Property Guardians into client properties with the reassurance that we are able to return them to clients at very short notice. We are also suppliers of a host of security services including CCTV, Alarm Systems and Manned Guards.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales
- Strong presentation skills
- A closer with extensive lead generation experience
- A Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable and honest
In Return We Offer:
• Competitive Basic Salary starting at £28 000 p.a
• Generous and achievable performance related bonus and commission structure ( OTE £41k - Uncapped)
• 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays(going up to 23 after 3 years)
• Fully Expensed Company Car
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked between 09:00 and 17:30 , Monday to Friday.