£24,500 (£35,000 OTE)
Our client is looking for a driven individual to lead a team of telesales advisors to reach operational targets. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager looking to join a proactive company.
- Achieving personal daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs and SLAs, as well as ensuring that the team hit set targets around sales and other KPIs.
- Lead by example in creating a culture of professionalism within the team.
- Lead, manager, coach and develop a team of Advisors to deliver the highest standards creating a high performance culture where employees are engaged, feel valued, and strive to do their best.
- Implement a coaching led approach that focuses on helping people perform.
- Understand the specific requirements of their own client and ensure team members are clear around what is required.
- Meet and exceed expectations from both internal management and client SLAs in areas of professional standards and compliance.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Management
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Telesales
40 hours per week between the hours of 11am and 9pm
If this role seems of interest please apply now and a recruitment consultant will be in touch.
Telesales, Call centre, Team Manager, Coach, Supervisor, B2C.